Non-government compensation recipients and travellers can invoice agreed fees, expenses and travel costs to the assigning government agency through the ePalkkio ja matka service.
How to log in to the ePalkkio ja matka form
Log in to the ePalkkio ja matka form by using Suomi.fi e-identification. You can identify yourself with a certification card, Mobile ID or online banking credentials.
Log in to the ePalkkio ja matka form.
The ePalkkio ja matka form can be accessed with most browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
What can you do with the ePalkkio ja matka form?
- Invoice for the fees for an assignment from a government agency.
- Invoice for the travel and other costs of an assignment from a government agency.
- Print out a summary of your own fee and travel cost invoices.
Make contact in the event of problems
If you have questions related to an assignment, please get in touch with the contact person of the government agency that placed the order.
In other matters, you will be assisted by the Palkeet customer service department on weekdays 8:00–16:15 (July 8:00–15:00):
- Fees tel. +358 (0)2 955 63100
- Travel claims tel. +358 (0)2 955 62730